My Blog, My Diary, My Life.

.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 20 to 27 with cipralex...

i sleep a lot , still wake up tired , still not feeling good enough, but there is improvement, yesterday i had a panic attack suppressed....still felt it...i will wait until a month will pass , see if there's a major improvement...mean while its up and down, mostly down... my patience is running out, I'm getting restless and i want action now, come on already, I've notice i got anxious and can't wait no more , however i do feel better , or at least stronger and very pissed or angry at this thing that annoys me, very angry about it... so angry that i will start moving things to fix it , face it and deal with it until it will lower its face in shame.
*



wOKe up OK, feeling OK, went to get some shiatsu was good, had nice talk also notice i said hi to this lady outside, something which i would normally wouldn't do, however i still felt kind of stressed or with low self esteem or what ever you want to call it just not comfortable enough...also had small anxiety or panic attack
*
wOKe feeling good, had good dreams too, I'm feeling that i can set my focus on what i want now, its time to face my daemons! side effects almost gone...
*
today i don't feel like reporting
*
went out for a short walk with a friend, side effects almost gone totally, had a headache but i think i got a cold or something
today i went out and felt better in situation that usually i get nerves about, had few minor communications which went OK, which is awesome for start...i know its not much but its better than nothing and better than before...

1 comments: