My Blog, My Diary, My Life.

.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Are you afraid to take cipralex?

Are you scared to take cipralex?
At the beginning so was I, and i'm a freak control, but when it comes to the bottom line, which is better to suffer this anxiety and panic attack, or to suffer some side effects for a while....



you know the answer, If you can manage without it, than do it , however if you suffer, than you should do something about that too, there are many alternatives you can look into , including hypnosis, NLP, CBT and more, but the best thing to do is to consult your doctor, be brave and honest with yourself and make a decision you can keep up to.

4 comments:

Thanks a lot for writing this, it was unbelieveably informative and told me a ton

Thanks for your comment and good luck with whatever you decided to go with, just remember to keep at it...

i'm on cipralex for almost two months nw.. i feel better , still not completely.. i have a strange feeling of being semi-dreaming while being awake sometimes for ssconds.. does anyone feel the same way like me ??

Incredible points. Great arguments. Keep up the good effort.


Also visit my web-site: weight loss
Also see my web site > help.flycfa.co.za