My Blog, My Diary, My Life.

.

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Cipralex Day 5 - Now that's a huge boner

today after i woke up with a huge boner that hurt so bad that i almost... i moved to the 10mg pill, i hope there wont be hard side effects and that it will go slowly and nicely... however i'm prepared for it if it will come, also need to get to the course and interact a bit, see how it goes, meanwhile its the morning, the only thing that i notice is that my jaws are kinda stiff and i need to take a shit, still feeling chills here and there,



also feeling electricity or energy flowing around my back and neck and head and hands, breathing became slower...no problem shitting...at the afternoon still had the jaw thing some pain on the right side lung between the bones ,like a cold or something...now its better, i've also noticed that where the panic once were, there's a mild tickeling sensation around the upper stumach, its 3 in the afternoon right now, teeth clenching still here, also electricity feel and feeling very taierd, dealt with the nlp course people went pretty good, i didnt gave a fuck when he tried on me stuffs