My Blog, My Diary, My Life.

.

Monday, September 16, 2013

One Day Baby we’ll be Old...

You guys probably wana kill me by now… lol… but I’m building a house, and expecting a baby(it’s a girl) in couple of week, trying to take care of the mortgage , work ,family and… phew…there’s a lot of things to take care of…. I’ve been so busy I’ve forgot I ever took cipralex…  and that’s something… isn’t it?

Just wanted you all to know the I’m doing fine, no Panic attacks, no anxiety or anything like that… just living the life….



Now, I know you guys asked me some questions and I promise to answer them all…very soon… Love ya! Stay strong! and check this one out...

7 comments:

Congrats.

I'm new to the blog and just reading some of the posts has helped.

Thank you

Congratulations! Glad to hear its possible to live a peaceful, anxiety-free, happy life without depending on cipralex. I too have just come across this blog, I am 22 years young, I just started taking it and I wanted to do some research on it. I'm so happy I came across your blog - Thank you very much for sharing your experiences you truly are helping others! :) Enjoy being a mommy and I hope to see some posts in the future!

Hello: interesting site but as we all need and you offered - no info as to how you are now doing all this life stuff. good on you but did you ever tell your wife you were on medication and don't you ever think that is a not major lie. I would never trust someone who not tell me who and what they are and have gone through. I am very sorry that I thought you could be of help. Valerie

Hey- iam very very happy for you. Congratulations and please do not give up on us. We need to hear from you. Sarah with love

Hi, I'm new to this blog. I am going to start taking cipralex right from the day after tomorrow. I hope this blog will help me. Thanks. zaheer

This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.