My Blog, My Diary, My Life.

.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Terrible migraine while on cipralex

Yesterday night I had a terrible migraine that lasted until this morning, I could not take advil or any pills to cure my headache, eventually I threw up in the middle of the night, and the pain after almost 24 hrs is gone...

I've research the internet for cipralex and advil and such pills mixed together and everyone are against it...so I decided to use tea, black coffee and hot showers, which worked well...



I'm meeting my doctor next will , I will ask him what can you do in such cases and keep you posted with more details about what can you do if you suffer headaches and such while on cipralex so keep visiting my cipralex blog for more details about that and more.

remember that if you have any questions about how should cipralex feel like, what's the best time of day to take it and cipralex with specific phobias this is the place to get that info, feel free to ask and comment.

3 comments:

Ahhhh! I am already a cluster headache suffered and now I've had one for almost 3 weeks!

Will these go away? I'm guessing it is the cipralex, but I'm going to get my eyes tested and ask the doc.

I can't function like this. I can't eat, I can't work out - all which will eventually lead to "I can't work"!!!

Any advice or experience to share?

What a material of un-ambiguity and preserveness
of precious know-how concerning unexpected feelings.
Have a look at my web blog ... free iphone 5

I suffered many years from classic and cluster migraines until it was discovered i have Lyme Disease and a bunch of co-infections. After taking Doxy, an antibiotic, for 6 wks my migraines completely disappeared...until this week. I have been on Paxil for 25yrs and my GP thought it might be a good idea to switch me to Cipralex. No slowly going off the one and gradually introducing the new one; it was a case of going off Paxil on Tuesday and starting Cipralex on Wednesday. All week i've been triggering for a migraine but managed to stave them off until today. I was hyperventilating and sobbing with pain and i still can't get rid of it after 8 hrs with taking Imitrex, hydromorphone, tizanidine and Xanax., So that's my experience to share...i just called my pharmacist to taxi over some Paxil and more Imitrex.,,i hope it works.! How is yours now??