My Blog, My Diary, My Life.

.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 37 to Day 44 with Cipralex - Notes

Here's what happend from Day to Day with cipralex:

* Had too much alcohol...

* i went to see some horses today, was nice to see em, but I'm not sure back-riding its for me...

* Almost had an accident with the motorbike today because some idiot cut me off with his car, considering the situation I dealts with it in a very calm way , usually this kind of thing will upset me for couple of hours... now it was seconds, also talked with a new lawyer at the office, usually I get anxiety while talking to someone i don't know, this time, it was easy and fun, also went out at the evening, went OK too.



*talked on the phone with a designer today, went OK, also need to meet a new customer, hope it will be fine, I'll update ...had weird dreams too, the meeting with the lawyer went fine, felt relaxed and free to be myself, i think i made good impression...

*had nice conversation with my shiatsu massagist...

*some co-workers come to visit the office, see how that will go, at least I don't waste time worrying about it....as I usually would...in the past. just finished with this...had to deal with meeting lots of new folks, went OK, someone made small comment that bothered me for a little bit but, now when i think about it ,i don't give a f@#$., but i did for couple of minutes...maybe bit more...

* considering everything I feel improvements, but I'm not where I want to be yet...

0 comments: