My Blog, My Diary, My Life.

.

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Day 36 - Meetings, Galleries and Pubs

had a meeting with a property owner, new situation - new people , got little bit nourves before, but nothing to compare with what I use to feel before new events like that a month ago, I wonder how i will handle it...


eventually I decided to not give a f$## about it, just flow and see what happens, just came back, it all went good, I talked a lot , I think I controled the situation well, did some NLP stuff which worked nicely - if you have the time - learn it....




Later on went to an art gallery , and to a pub, first few minutes were wierd because I got so used to the anxiety and when it did not appear i was not used to it... but it also went ok, in a cool way... I could be myself again...


Its a shame I drank some beers in the pubs, could hardly finish the 2nd glass...never happend before...I guess its cipralex trying to tell me something....STOP DRINKING...

2 comments:

It is great to find this page, so thank you for taking the time to chronicle your journey. It is a journey that I have just begun 3 days ago, and from what I have read so far, we have shared some of the same issues.
I went to the pub on my day two, had a pint, then a half, and then one more half... boy, if I had not had to go back to work, I would have kept going. I have found almost instantly, that I am not quite as reserved in my conversation with my colleagues, but I think that this is just me knowing that I have taking the first steps in dealing with this issue head on, and that alone has made me feel better and more confident.

Hi, thanks for your comments, good luck and feel free to visit from time to time if you'll have any questions.