My Blog, My Diary, My Life.

.

Friday, December 03, 2010

Day 26 until Day 33 with cipralex

This is some more notes I wrote in those days...

*seems like i like more types of music that i got tired of long time ago...funny....

*Meeting with the doc, he asked me if i think we should increase the dosage, i said i don't know...i'll see what's up with this in a week or two, from one side I don't want to take any pills at all, but from the other hand they help alot....

*went to get the pills today, i hate doing that, always makes me feel like a freak.... however my appetite is back...



*went out tonight, went to a pub with friend drank some beers and whisky, was ok, also set a meeting with a stylist...dunno why but i did...
always wanted to...never had the gutz...

*side effects are, gone, do i need to increase the dosage??? i think the doctor think i should, but we decided to wait 1 more month...

*i sure feel better than a month before, but still not there...

*its getting better all the time... good song....

2 comments:

hey man, i just recently started cipralex and your blog is confirming all things i thought to be placebo effect, so its good to know they are legit feelings. Don't have a lot to say other then thanks! you were a big help, im gonna keep taking it and see how she goes. my stomach pains currently are fucking brutal though.. hope they subside

Hi there Phil,
thanks for your comments, I'm glad I can help, The stomach pains will go away after a month or so... it changes from person to person, but try to take the pill just after you eat it will make things easier, also you can take in two parts seperated by couple of hours... do let me know how it goes... and take care!