My Blog, My Diary, My Life.

.

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Things I've Tried Before Cipralex

Hi there, just so you'll know I haven't just jumped into this, and you shouldn't too, here's the stuffs I tried before cipralex (which tops them all, at least for me and my issues):



1. Hypnosis
2. NLP
3. Home remedies
4. Herbal and nutritional supplements
5. Saint John's worth
6. 5htp Supplements
7. Shrink
8. Psychotherapist
9. Self Help books, films, audios
10. seroxat
11. Valerian Drops
12. Chinese Acupuncture

some of them helped less some helped more, but when I compare cipralex with all of them, its much better and the changes are happening real fast.

5 comments:

Hi Thanks as always for your updates. I also tried the homeopathic route first. It's only after not getting the results I was needing that I reverted to the traditional DR.
It's getting easier not to notice the effects. I just want to take the shit, it does it's job and I get on with my life! WITHOUT any DRAMA.

I know exactly how you feel, and truly understand you, I hope things will continue to get better and better for you too

I increase my 5mg to 10mg today. DR advised first 10 days on 5 and thats done. I hope there's no big surprises! I was really stupid and I took 10mg the first day THINKING that I would not notice much and I NEEDED a quick FIX. BIG mistake. I felt totally out of it and on another planet. You have said it before but I can only agree. NEVER play with the dosage! Do as your Doc says!

Hi, yes, try staying on track in terms of dosage, less is more always, and its best to take it in the same time of day too, helps to smooth things... also you can expect a suprise now that you switched to 10 mg, but a good one, the side effects will increase a little at the first week or two but than you will notice a major improvement! take care my friend!

First of all I want to say great blog! I had a quick question which I'd like to ask if you don't mind.

I was interested to know how you center yourself and clear
your head prior to writing. I've had trouble clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out. I truly do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are usually lost just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or hints? Many thanks!
My blog - convert inches