My Blog, My Diary, My Life.

.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day 53: 100% of the focus is on the outside

what a day was today, I went out shopping with a friend, was awesome, found some great clothes, shoes etc', haven't finished with all the things I need yet, but its a huge step forward, some idiot mumbled a remark about my weight but i didn't care too much because I considered him to be an idiot, and there's no reason why should listen to idiots, so it bothered me for like couple of minutes maybe less,



than I forgot about it and went on having fun. got me new sunglasses too, usually I wouldn't dare stepping into those stores but it was awesome, in some stage I just didn't care any more...my mind was on different things totally, amazing, when I think about it now I 100% focused on the outside.

0 comments: